R. Shawn McBride’s Course on the Basics of Securities Law is being filmed right now!
You can sign-up for a special pre-release price of only $49 if you e-mail McBride For Business at info(at)mcbridefor business.com.
After you do that you can also sign-up for our Doing Business in the US Course if you want to learn even more! Links are below.
Doing Business in the US
If you are a successful business outside of the United States and you want to explore the vast U.S. Market you are in the right place.
We have the knowledge and information you need – in a convenient online course – to help you understand the U.S. market and what it will take your business to access this the United States business and/or consumer markets.
WHAT WOULD IT FEEL LIKE IF:
You found a new market for your products?
You could deliver your existing products and services to more customers?
You could increase your revenues?
You can gain access to the largest market in the world?
It is ALL possible with the Doing Business in the US course. I’ll show you how!
HERE’S WHY I DO THIS WORK!
“The US market has huge potential for growth and profits for international businesses looking to expand.” – R. Shawn McBride
I created Doing Business in the US when I realized so many successful business owners outside of the US were struggling with understanding this complex market and figuring out their first steps.
These business owners would look for information online or at conferences and trade shows or in Facebook groups but they weren’t really getting the help they needed.
I’ve studied this problem for 15 years and have found the solution!
As an attorney and CPA licensed in multiple US states for each I have worked with many clients one-on-one. But I know most clients don’t know where to start. Even clients with big staffs and teams get confused by all of the complexity of the US.
So I took what could be confusing and overwhelming and make a simple course to show business owners how to come into the US. Making the complex very simple – so you can make your plan to conquer this market.
MY DOING BUSINESS IN THE US COURSE IS YOUR SOLUTION!
Here is how it works:
When you sign-up you’ll get 1 full year of:
* Access to all of the online training modules that will give you a solid foundation on doing business in the US: markets, regions, legal, accounting, immigration, compliance and all of the major areas of knowledge you’ll need to hit the ground running in the US!
* A link to join our members only Facebook group where you can ask questions and meet other like minded businesses.
* Access to ask R. Shawn McBride questions.
AND There are BONUSES:
When you sign-up – in addition to the main course – you’ll get:
* A form LLC Agreement – which will show you what some of the legal documentation will look like if you created a company in the US
* R. Shawn McBride’s mini video course on branding.
* A specially tailored workbook of questions to ask yourself and your team before coming to the US.
HERE’S HOW YOUR BUSINESS WILL LOOK RADICALLY DIFFERENT AFTER WE WORK TOGETHER:
* You will understand the US Market and how to make a business work in the US.
* You will have the ability to plan your next steps to come to the US.
* You will know where to start your US efforts.
* You’ll be able to better communicate with other on your needs to develop the world’s largest market.
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR BUSINESS FOREVER?
Get started today for only €800.
Here are a few common questions we get, along with my responses! If you’ve got more questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail my team at info(at)mcbrideforbusiness.com.
Can you really cover so much in one course?
Yes! R. Shawn McBride has spent his entire career helping companies do business in the US and he’s not come up with a powerful system to help you quickly!
Why R. Shawn McBride as the leader?
R. Shawn McBride knows the US market. He’s advised business in the US. He’s build businesses in the US.
Does this work for my [industy]?
You’ll quickly have an amazing overview of doing business in the US. Specific industry issues can be addressed in additional training. But the lessons you learn will be foundational for all industries.